Web02: JLA Cavernoma PSP Protocol
Web03: Survey 1: CONSULTATION
- The survey: this is the survey itself, in the form sent to people by post. Most people responded to an electronic version.
- Anonymised survey output: this is an Excel file that will download. It gives the full returns, less those with personal data
- Responses analysed by type: This is an Excel file with one worksheet for each topic showing the uncertainties grouped as described in the report
Web04: THE ORIGINAL RESPONSES
These files are the original responses (from Web03) recategorised as described in the report in Section 4.3 and Table 3 on page 8. The categories were chosen from the HRCS document .
- Web04a – Care & support master v0.1
- Web04b – Causes master v0.1
- Web04c – Diagnosis master v0.1
- Web04d – General questions master v0.1
- Web04e – Genetics master v0.1
- Web04f – Prognosis master v0.1
- Web04g – Self management master v0.1
- Web04h – Treatment master v0.1
Web05: GENERATING THE LONG LIST
The responses from Web04 were grouped to produce a list of unique questions. The first draft was undertaken by Robin Harbour, our information specialist, and his proposals were then reviewed by category by two members of the Steering Group for each category. See pages 8 and 9 in the report.
- Web5(i) – 20150424 Research questions master v0.2
- Web5(ii) – 20150425 Possible questions v0.1
- Web5(iii) – 20150424 Out-of-scope responses v0.1
Web07: THE PRIORITISATION SURVEY
- The Survey. This is a PDF of the Survey Monkey design.
- The output from the prioritisation survey. This is an Excel workbook with several worksheets. Anyone wishing to understand the content is advised to get in touch with David White at ‘email@example.com’ to discuss its construction. The worksheet ‘PSP22dw2’ takes the raw output (from worksheet ‘original’) and does the preliminary analysis. The other worksheets are various reports, but have not been well annotated for others.
Web08: GENERATION OF THE SHORT LIST FROM THE LONG LIST
This Excel Workbook has two worksheets. ‘Rank Orders’ shows the prioritisation of the Long List by the different categories of respondents, and the ‘Prioritisation by Rank Order’ worksheet indicates how the short list was generated (see the right-hand column of page 10 in the report.
Web09: THE SHORT LIST QUESTION SHEET
This is the list provided to the participants in the final workshop
Web10: THE CARDS PREPARED FOR THE WORKSHOP
One card was prepared for each of the short-list questions, with the question on the front and some information on the back. The pages of the PDF thus appear in pairs.
Web11: THE SUBMISSION TO UKDUETS
For more information please contact:
David White, Chair of Trustees
Write: Suite 4 Somerleigh Gate, Somerleigh Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1TL.