Date(s) - 02/03/2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Arlington Hotel
You are warmly welcomed to join us for a meet-up in the Arlington Hotel in Dublin. Our meet-ups, which we call Caver Centres, are an opportunity for people impacted by cavernoma to share experiences and access mutual support. This meet-up will be hosted by Sandra Lynch and Kay McGrath. A big thank you to them.
If you are already a member of CAUK you can register to attend by logging in to the member’s area, visiting the events page of our secret Facebook group or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. . If you are not yet a member then it’s free to join and takes only 5 minutes to sign-up – click here.
Refreshments will be available and a light lunch served.
There are good rail and bus links to the venue.
- From Heuston train station, to Arlington hotel. Get the Red line Luas heading towards Connelly station. Get off at the Abbey street luas stop. And walk for 4 mins. https://luas.ie/
- Also from Heuston Train Station, Dublin bus number 90 , heading towards the International Financial Services Centre. Get off at the Bachelors Walk stop. Walk for 2mins. http://www.dublinbus.ie/
- From Busaras, walk to the Dublin Bus stop for number 90 , that is near Connelly station (International Financial Services Centre). Heading towards Heuston Train Station. Get off at the Bachelors Walk stop.
- From Busaras, get the Red line Luas towards Tallaght, get off at the Abbey Street stop and walk for 4 mins.
- From O’Connell Street, Dublin Bus. Go to the bus stop at O’Connell Street Citizens Information, Take number 7a towards Loughlinstown Park, and get off at O’Connell Bridge Stop, and walk for 2mins.
- Car Park nearest is Jervis Shopping Centre car park & Arrnotts, and both are a 5 min walk away. The information on their websites is showing both are €3.00 an hour. https://jervis.ie/parking/ & https://www.arnotts.ie/shop-
- For more Car Park’s take a look at https://www.parkopedia.ie/
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxis http://www.nrc.ie/wheelchair-
- Another Dublin Bus is the number 39X , this comes from Blanchardstown Road towardsBurlington Rd, and get off at the Bachelors Walk stop. Walk for 2mins.