Date(s) - 16/03/2017
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Cavernomas from conception to grandchildren.
The talk from a range of professional speakers comprising the multi-disciplinary team, will cover:
- Adult Neurology – experience looking after adults with cavernoma
- Neurology – introduction and presentation of cavernoma in children
- Neuroradiology – radiological findings and examples
- Neurosurgery – neurovascular interventions
- Genetics – inheritance and genetic testing
- Dr Grace Vassallo (Consultant Paediatric Neurologist with neurovascular interest)
- Dr Dipak Ram (Consultant Paediatric Neurologist with neurovascular interest)
- Dr Vivian Tang (Consultant Paediatric Radiologist)
- Emma Dewhurst (Paediatric Neurosciences Nurse Specialist)
Applications to the welfare fund (Cavernoma Alliance UK [CAUK]) to meet members’ travel expenses etc. would be welcome. Please apply to the trustees of CAUK c/o Ian Stuart, email@example.com
The lecture will take place at the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Education Seminar Room on Ward 83, Level 2
Bookings are closed for this event.