Date(s) - 24/11/2018
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Arlington Hotel
Dear CAUK Members,
You are warmly invited to a get-together in Dublin on Saturday November 24th 2018, from 12.00 am to 2.30pm. It is for anyone affected by cavernoma and their family from The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. If you know of anyone else that would like to come that may not be on our lists please let us know so that we may contact them.
The get-together will be held at The Arlington Hotel, Bachelor Walk, O’Connell Bridge, Dublin and will be hosted by Kay McGrath and Sandra Lynch. (Big thank you to them). A light lunch will be provided.
It is hoped that another meeting will be held in Belfast in the Spring.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Sian firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From Heuston train station, to Arlington hotel. Get the Red line Luas heading towards Connelly station. Get off at the Abbey street luas stop. And walk for 4 mins. https://luas.ie/
- Also from Heuston Train Station, Dublin bus number 90 , heading towards the International Financial Services Centre. Get off at the Bachelors Walk stop. Walk for 2mins. http://www.dublinbus.ie/
- From Busaras, walk to the Dublin Bus stop for number 90 , that is near Connelly station (International Financial Services Centre). Heading towards Heuston Train Station. Get off at the Bachelors Walk stop.
- From Busaras, get the Red line Luas towards Tallaght, get off at the Abbey Street stop and walk for 4 mins.
- From O’Connell Street, Dublin Bus. Go to the bus stop at O’Connell Street Citizens Information, Take number 7a towards Loughlinstown Park, and get off at O’Connell Bridge Stop, and walk for 2mins.
- Car Park nearest is Jervis Shopping Centre car park & Arrnotts, and both are a 5 min walk away. The information on their websites is showing both are €3.00 an hour. https://jervis.ie/parking/ & https://www.arnotts.ie/shop-by-department/whats-on/arnotts-dublin-store-page/
- For more Car Park’s take a look at https://www.parkopedia.ie/
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxis http://www.nrc.ie/wheelchair-taxi.html
- Another Dublin Bus is the number 39X , this comes from Blanchardstown Road towards Burlington Rd, and get off at the Bachelors Walk stop. Walk for 2mins.