Webinars and Virtual Events
Although our in-person events are postponed due to CORVID-19, we are planning a series of webinars and online chats.
More than ever before, we need to rely on our community, to get through this stressful time.
Coping with a rare condition such as a cavernoma can feel isolating at the best of times, and how much more so with this current health situation.
But although we are physically isolated, we don’t have to stay socially isolated. As a community, we can still connect, and help each other out.
Have a look at the webinars and chats listed below. More to come!
For security reasons, we are not putting the direct links on here. To register your interest in any of these, please email email@example.com. We will then respond to you with the required links to our webinars.
- 11 June
- Cavernoma from a Teenagers Perspective, Hannah Thompson
- 16 June
- European Conference on Rare Diseases, Jane Bergholt and David White
- 25 June
- Member Success with a PIP Application Q&A, Kathryn Douthwaite
- 30 June
- They said no, I said Yes! A story of a young boys achievements whilst living with cavernoma, Will Sears
- 7 July
- Guided Meditation with Ginny
- 9 July
- Starting over “A new beginning after being diagnosed with Cavernoma”, Fiona Frise
- 16 July
- Monthly Coffee and Chat, Tracey Hammond
- 23 July
- Cavernoma Genetics, David White and Pat Spallone
- 30 July
- Coffee and a Chat, Paul Davis